2. It is important to understand WHY
You need a goal to get up. Remember what yoga practice brings to you? Why is it worth it?
It's like going to work. Why are you going there? Because of the salary, moral satisfaction.
And why do you need yoga? State it for yourself. Just write on a piece of paper and read it in the evening before you set the alarm clock. Let me tell you what it is for me:
- physical and mental wellness
- more energy
- сlarity of mind and inspiration
- sense of belonging to the community of people with the same interests
- daily cleansing of the mind. Every day a huge amount of information is rushing on us from the outside, which clog our internal «operating system». Practice is the "spirit shower" that I perform to purify the superficial and - over time - the inner layers of the mind
- an act of love for myself, for the divine within and outside of me
If I'm not practicing, I feel uneasy, anxious, tired, I can hear myself worse. I know the difference between "before" and "after." And so I prefer to practice. I never want to go back to "before"